Sunday, May 30, 2010

Final Farewell


On this beautiful sunny day I gathered with my family, friends and of course our dogs to say a final farewell to Isaac. When Isaac died in February it was such a sad time for me and my family. To loose him at such a young age was a shock and we still miss him everyday.

Isaac loved to swim and his favorite spot was at our good friends pond in Blissfield. We spent many a warm summer days hanging out there watching the kids and dogs swim. I invited our regular swimming buddies to join us so that we could scatter his ashes in the pond he loved to much. With the sun shinning, kids swimming and all his doggie buddies splashing around, it was a wonderful way to say our final farewell to our sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.