- Complete a Behavior Evaluation Form and return it to me prior to our appointment. This allows me time to review and gather as much information as possible on your dogs day-to-day routine.
- Send short video clips of problematic behavior, being able to see your pup in action is very beneficial, especially when it's not always possible to replicate something during an appointment.
- Some problematic behavior can be due to an underlying medical condition, a Vet check up may be warranted for some pups prior to our meeting.
- Bring any supplies, treats, toys needed to work with your pup during the appointment
- Have a list of pertinent questions to go over
- Give us permission to speak with your Vet both prior to and after the appointment if needed
A Behavior Consultation is 'your time' to get the help you need for your pup and I want to make the most of this appointment for my clients.